Conext TX 系列
The Conext™ TX range of single phase inverters offers a simple and flexible solar grid tie solution for residential and small commercial applications.
The range uses a proven high-frequency design in a compact enclosure. Conext inverters use Schneider Electric’s FastSweep™ technology; containing an innovative maximum power point tracking (MPPT) feature that ensures increased energy harvest in shaded conditions. The inverters contain an integrated dc and ac disconnect switch and are optimized for common service panel breaker sizes. The products are easily installed as a single inverter for a single photovoltaic (PV) array, or in a multiple-inverter configuration for larger PV systems.
More efficient, more powerFeatures
- An NEC compliant, integrated Square DTM DC/AC disconnect, standard in the GT Series, eliminates the need for external DC (PV) disconnects, and in some jurisdictions, AC disconnects
- Shade tolerant Fast Sweep MPPT technology
- Large heat-sink offers extraordinary heat dispersion without the need for a cooling fan
- Large wiring enclosure with eight knockouts (¾ & 1 inch)
- 240 / 208 V operation; works out of the box for single phase residential and three phase commercial applications NEMA 3R enclosure
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Inverters can be mounted side by side with zero clearance
- LCD provides instantaneous information – power level, daily energy and lifetime production, system status, and installer customized screens
- Sealed inverter enclosure can be quickly separated from the wiring box allowing - DC/AC connections to remain intact in the event of the inverter needs to be serviced
- Ten-year standard warranty
- Residential and commercial installations (208 or 240 V)
- Compatible with other Series models to customize the inverters to the array