The National Electric Code now requires both Combination Arc Fault and Ground Fault protection on all 1-Pole, 15A and 20A kitchen and laundry circuits. The new Dual Function circuit breakers help reduce cost and eliminate the hassle of using two separate devices to provide this essential protection.
- Saves time — Combination Arc Fault and Ground Fault protection in a single device enables faster installation.
- Saves money— Lower cost than purchasing two separate devices.
- Saves space — Two critical technologies engineered into one small device. No need for wiring a bulky GFI receptacle.
- Easy-to-use — Equipped with simple and effective TIME SAVER Diagnostics, it provides circuit information at the touch of a button.
- Reliable — Engineered with the quality and craftsmanship that have made Square D the preferred brand of electricians and homeowners