New smaller sized low voltage (LV) molded case circuit breakers (MCCB) for business without borders.
PowerPact B Multistandard molded case circuit breakers are equipped with a thermal-magnetic trip unit with a fixed tripping threshold. Designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads and short circuits.
- Rated current from 15 to 125 A
- Three levels of breaking capacity: 18kA, 35 kA and 65 kA at 480 V
- 1, 2, 3, and 4-poles
- Individual thermal (overload) and instantaneous (short circuit) sensing elements in each pole
- Over-center toggle mechanism providing quick-make, quick-break operation
- Auxiliaries are externally visible
- Built-in DIN rail and plate mount capability
- Variety of operating mechanisms
- Common accessories and auxiliaries with Compact NSXm
- Can be used as an incomer
- Ensures compliance with international standards: UL 489 and IEC 60947-2
- Certifications: UL, CSA, NOM, IEC, CCC, and CE marked for global acceptance
PowerPact B molded case circuit breakers (MCCB) benefit from 60 years of expertise and leadership in industrial circuit breaker technology, in a new smaller frame size.
- One design for the world with standardized ratings and a full range of accessories make product selection, installation and maintenance easier
- Reduce inventory with shared accessories and auxiliaries with Compact NSXm
Easy and Efficient
- Flexible installation for your convenience: Click your circuit breaker into place with the built-in DIN rail - no extra parts required. Alternatively, vertical plate mounting means you can save space
- EverLinkTM connectors for reliable and quick bare cable connections
- Field-installable one-click auxiliaries and accessories
- Save time when you use the Product Selector tool to order your multistandard MCCB
Enhance Equipment Protection
- All PowerPact Multistandard circuit breakers are equipped with dual-break rotating contacts that reduce the amount of peak current during a short circuit fault. This reduces the let-through currents and enhances equipment protection.
Worldwide availability of the PowerPact B Multistandard makes these smaller sized molded case circuit breakers (MCCB) ideal for customers who have global designs or build and sell in UL markets.
- For regional OEMs exporting to USA and other UL zones
- International and global multi-site OEMs applications
- Electrical distribution building applications for feeder or incomer protection and circuit disconnect solutions
Industrial control panels to serve as an incoming device, branch (feeder circuit) or can be combined with starts to protect motor feeders.