VAMP 57: replaced by Easergy P3U.
Schneider Electric’s VAMP 57 is an intelligent protection relay for low and medium voltage power systems.
VAMP 57 is highly flexible and meets the protection and control needs of a number of power systems, from simple overcurrent, to busbar voltage, feeder management and motor protection.
Featuring IEC 61850, the VAMP 57 is designed around proven Vamp technology concepts and developed in close cooperation with customers, making it both reliable and modern.
VAMP 57 also introduces a complete set of measurement functions including line and residual currents, current imbalance, system frequency and harmonics, replacing conventional metering functions in switchgear and controlgear installations.
User-friendliness is a designed-in feature of VAMP products and the VAMP 57 is no exception with a eight row LCD display for alarms, events and single line mimic, customisable alarm facia, programmable function keys and easy-to-use free VAMPSET software.
Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years
- User selectable Ethernet or RS485 based communication interface
- Designed for demanding industrial conditions
Common technology for cost-efficiency
- Contains a powerful CPU supporting IEC 61850 and legacy protocols.
User-friendly and high functionality
- Common firmware platform with other VAMP range protection devices
- Standard USB connection (type B) for setting software (VAMPSET)
Modern Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Clear LCD display for alarms and events
- Single line diagram mimic with control, indication and live measurements
- Programmable function keys and LEDs
- Circuit breaker ON / OFF control