C&SP Offer Development Management – Cooling
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a C&SP Offer Development Manager to promote cooling offer in C&SP segment towards selected Customers and their Ecosystem.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
• Get in touch directly with CoLo / Cloud and service provider customers and targeted accounts
• Be the front line support to customer and consultants for right from project conception and design stage
• Facilitate consultants and support prescription around Schneider value proposition
• Support C&SP sales achieving C&SP order booking targets
• Coordinate with engineering team for supporting sales for customized offer
• Support team for pricing and offer in the development of complex regional or global RFPs/RFIs
• Monthly MIS and reporting
• Area to support : Asia Pacific and Japan
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Proven experience in building regional business growth strategies (Secure Power, Data Center and/or other technology areas advantage)
- Cooling advanced skills, understanding of specific performance parameters PUE/pPUE
- Understanding of C&SP market dynamics (DC, hyperscale, EDGE)
- Knowledge and experience of Secure Power and/or Data Center areas in a global environment
- Strategic thinking capabilities
- System / solution-oriented approach
- Technical writing
- Tendering and contract management fundamentals
- Fundamentals of investment financials: CAPEX/OPEX/TCO/ROI/IRR/NPV
- Outstanding communication skills & cross-culturally open
- High on integrity and ethical values
- Strong drive, energy and ability to achieve in a transversal international environment
- Federative, collaborative and politically savvy
- Team player and solution driven
- Well organized and well structured.
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.