Logistics Quality Assurance Engineer
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
What are we looking for ?
We are currently seeking a Logistics Quality Assurance . This position requires a firm understanding of end to end supply chain and Distribution Center operations and core expertise in Quality .
The Logistics QA Engineer is a key member of the Logistics team and will have responsibility for driving our groups to world class performance. Safety leadership, Quality focus, Customer and results oriented are critical to the success of the business and are core responsibilities.
A Logistics QA Engineer must be influencer, communicator , strong analytical skills and promote changes , give directions, work on preventive and corrective actions and lead projects at all levels within the organization. Be collaborative, proactive, exhibit strong analytical and solving problem skills and be able to adapt to a dynamic and fast changing environment.
Take any necessary actions to make sure that a product or service will satisfy customer requirements and is the driving force in implementing continuous quality improvement. Scope:
- The Quality Excellence of the Offers delivered to the customers
- The Quality Excellence of Supply Chain (from Supplier to Customers)
- The timely and effectively management of customer containment actions (Business Risk Escalation, Offer Safety Alerts, Cyber Security,etc.)
- In charge of the Quality of one or several sectors
- Ensure that the Process Control Plan is applied and consistent with FMEA
- Lead Process audits and Process FMEAs
- Create and maintain quality control documentation, insure related training and - application in the sector
- Manage derogations
- Lead continuous improvement & Projects
- Lead containment actions, root cause analysis of quality issue and problem solving
- Be an active member of the Short Interval Management
- Provide inputs and challenge about quality for new evolution (PMP and PEP), contribute to process/control capability implementation
- Can have the management (functional) of the Quality and ensure training in control procedures
- Apply quality control documentation defined
- Proposes process improvement
- Is in charge of internal audit of "production" (process flow) lines and animation of continuous improvement
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Industrial Engineer)
- Demonstrated experience in a Quality Engineer role in a similar business environment
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Management Systems, Quality Control, ISO 9001 and Change Methodology
- 8D deployment for complex issues, LEAN 6 Sigma experience is desirable
- Continuous Improvement & Projects experience
- Process robustness knowledge
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Customer and results driven