Procurement Operations Analyst
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Procurement Operations Analyst in our P6 Apodaca Location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
We are currently seeking a self-driven GPS Procurement Analyst candidate with a passion for procurement to join our team. This position will perform prepare RFQ packages, supplier and data part number set up, assure the procurement policies are followed and will triage the PO according to the procurement rules and thresholds. The incumbent serves as a point of contact to provide the procurement administrative support to the regions/countries. The incumbent should have strong communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-cultural teams. Act as a Functional Team Leader supporting the COE Team Leader by training new executives, supporting a group of executives on escalations and balancing their workload when needed to ensure no business disruptions. Finally, will participate also as Key User on the COE deployment for a specific country/region
What will you do:
- Preparation of RFQ Packages, supplier set up, supplier information management and updates
- Facilitating supplier payments, purchase order approvals, spend forecasting against budgets
- Collaborate with Tech teams to maintain project details into tools.
- Assist procurement function in managing vendors to ensure service reliability and quality reports and analysis of metrics of supplier performance.
- Partner with internal customers to positively influence spending decisions.
- Help coordinate and establish required legal documentation and contracts
- Investigate blocked invoices and settle them. Find root cause and take corrective actions.
- Work jointly with AP to issue credit/debit notes when needed. Perform quality control check on all special orders to ensure quality of PR, drive spend toward strategic and preferred suppliers and engage with sourcing team as needed when quoting and sourcing needs are present.
- Provide input to supplier business reviews when prompted to ensure full end to end supplier performance is included in overall business review.
- Proactively monitor blanket PO performance for scope of work and hold stakeholders accountable to ensure decisions are made in advance to avoid blocked invoices at the end.
- Investigate blocked invoices for legacy POs and new eProc POs.
- Reach out to requestor, approver or vendor to fix a disputed invoice and follow up on agreed actions.
- Work jointly with AP to issue credit/debit notes when needed.
- Identify root cause for disputed invoices and inform Requestors / Approvers / Supplier Enablement / AP to take further actions to prevent blocked invoices.
- Participate on recruitment activities for new talent.
- Train new executives and guide them through the COE processes and tools.
- Support a group of executivssas a first point of escalation to solve doubts or problems for invoice dispute resolution.
- Proactively balance workload for their scope of executives, identifying opportunities and discussing them with the COE Team Leader for further action.
- Review KPIs for their scope of executives and provide performance feedback along with the COE Team Leader
- Participate actively on the performance management revisions for their scope of analysts.
- Act as subject matter expert for the COE process for a given country or commodity.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you fit the following requirements:
- Graduate or Post graduate (BE/Bcom/Mcom/Bsc)
- Fluency on English (verbal and written).
- Very good analytics skills (w/ BI Expertise)
- Data crunching & Digital savvy
- Business sense
- Customer service oriented
- Communication skills
- Some prior Procurement exposure
- Proficiency on excel use.
- Process oriented, with disciplined process management skills.
- Preferred experience with Procurement tools (SAP, SRM, ARIBA).
- Self-initiative and aptitude for process improvement
- Associate's or bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or Engineering.
- 3-year experience on Supply Chain Management, Procurement or Customer Service.
- Strong training facilitation and coaching skills for the user group.
- Proven experience working under pressure.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, a culture of wellness, and more great benefits above and beyond a typical employer. Click to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/mx/carreras
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.