Schneider Graduate Program (2021 intake)
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Schneider Graduate Program (SGP) Associate to make a difference and be part of our digital transformation!
At Schneider Electric, we drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure and industries.
The Schneider Graduate Program (SGP) is designed to help you grow faster at the Early Career stage. During the 24 months with us, you may go through a Structured Rotational track or Specialized track, under different functions such as sales, marketing and engineering. It will allow you to learn different businesses or functions within Schneider, through a series of accelerated induction and programs. Get ready to handle important projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with stakeholders globally.
Our SGP graduates are advantaged from SE’s global presence and currently holding important roles worldwide. You have ample of opportunities to stretch your capabilities and potential, by adapting your current skills and developing new transferable skills.
CV Submission>Online Assessment> Assessment Center>Panel Interview>Offer
Find the possibilities for your personal and professional growth with us by helping us to create innovative solutions and technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree. Engineering, IT, Business or equivalent fields of study are preferable but it is not a must. We focus on your potential, passion and appetite.
- Graduate before/in 2021, less than 1 year working experience.
- A strong interest in Schneider Electric's mission to provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Agile mindset and thirst for knowledge, willingness to unlearn and relearn.
- Attributes in your DNA: Dare To Disrupt, Act Like Owners, Learn Every Day, Customer First and Embrace Different.
- Competitive salary
- Global family leave
- Flexible work arrangement: Flexi-hours, office hoteling, work from home
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!