Schneider Internship - Digital Energy Marketing and Inside Sales (4-8 months)
Schneider Electric’s power and building management systems helps customers cut energy-related costs, increase efficiency, avoid downtime, and optimize your operations. A key element of EcoStruxure, our plug and play architectures and opened and scalable platform, thanks to our edge control softwares and connected products gives our customers the tools needed for the full picture of their power distribution and building automation systems.
The Digital Energy Team is looking for a Marketing and Inside Sales Intern to help us grow our Digital Building and Power business. We are looking for a great team player, someone would like to learn how grow sales by analyzing the market, identify opportunities for our sales team, and help them find a technical solution to answer our customer needs.
What will you do?
Digital Buildings Marketing
- Assemble comprehensive view of the Canadian SMART Building Market (PAM, Competitive analysis, trends, etc) and provide recommendations on areas of growth and opportunity by region, segment, account, etc.
- Sales Enablement – content curator. Work with Marketing, Sales Team and Key Partners to align sales collateral and presentations for a consistent message, look and feel. Build out Canadian slide deck tailoring Building of the Future narrative based on Canadian market trends and needs, including reference list of customers with documented examples of value they have received from our Solutions. Look for creative ways to present material in a digital format
- Sales management tool cleanup and setup for EcoXpert Partners and targeted Accounts
Digital Power Inside Sales:
- Create a wallet of customers for our sales team by identifying and tracking our installed base of software and connectable assets.
- Understand the hardware technology: sensors, data collection and digitalization and software applications and their configuration to propose a digitization path for our customers
- Start an installed base sales campaign by creating and assigning or taking ownership of sales opportunities identified
- Manage the campaign in collaboration with sales representatives
This job might be for you if:
- Studying for a Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Business/Marketing experience a plus
- Effective communication skills
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.