System Application Engineer II
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems; our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
This role is responsible for providing all aspects of a BMS system design for their assigned projects. This includes:
- Interpretation of prints, specifications, scope of work and contract documents into a complete BMS system design
- Full submittal creation and development using the Schneider Electric drawing tools.
- Adherence to corporate and branch standards in project design
- Delivery of design within budget and time constraints
- Work with team members for installation coordination and continued document updates and development thru the life of the project
- As-build and record documentation
- Support for project and or customer meetings when design expertise is requested
Skills should include:
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Interpretation of contract documents as they relate to the construction and BMS industry
- HVAC and HVAC controls knowledge
- Skilled in reading and drawing control wiring diagrams
- Visio and/or AutoCAD drawing experience
- Experience developing and improving on software tools and standards
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.