- DIN rail or plate mounting
- Screw clamp or lug connections
- External 24 to 230 V AC power supply
- Manual or automatic reset depending on model.
- Protection functions:
- Can be used as torque surge protection.
- Current threshold adjustment using 2 separate time settings (starting and trip in steady state operation)
- 2 LED indicators (starting and overtorque).
- Auxiliary contacts: 1 N/C + 1 N/O
- Looped cabling possible when the motor current is less than the minimum setting.
Machine protection combined with motor starter
With its simple setting and signalling features, the electronic over current relay, or overtorque protection relay, assures optimal protection of your machine.
Due to its compactness it easily integrates in the motor starter functions.
- Machines with high resistive torque.
- High inertia machines.
- Machines with high risk of jamming during steady state operation.
- Machine with long starting time.
- Machine with frequent starting.