The PowerLogic ION8800 meter is available in three different base models:
- The ION8800A is an energy/tariff meter with EN50160 compliance monitoring, waveform capture, and transient detection.
- The ION8800B is an energy/tariff meter with EN50160 compliance monitoring.
- The ION8800C is a basic energy/tariff meter.
Standard features include an IEC61107 optical port, Form C digital outputs, IEC 62053-22 class 0,2S metering, and alarming. Optional features include expanded memory, digital inputs, Form A digital outputs, and a field-replaceable communications module capable of supporting any or all of the following: selectable RS-485/RS-232 port, internal modem, Ethernet port, and fibre.
- DIN 43862 (19-inch rack mount) IEC standard for easy retrofit into existing systems
- Essailec connector with common measurement and energy pulsing pin-out
- High-accuracy metering in compliance with IEC 62053-22 Class 0,2S
- Power quality compliance monitoring: IEC61000-4-30 class A, EN50160, IEC61000-4-7/4-15, CBEMA/ITIC
- Detection and capture of dips and swells
- Waveform recording at 1024 samples/cycle; 20 µs transient capture
- Inter-harmonics measurements (ION8800A)
- 24 setpoints for single/multi-condition alarms and control functions with 1 second response
- Communication module supports: fibre, Ethernet, modem, RS-232/485, RS-485
- Protocol support for Modbus RTU slave/master, Modbus TCP slave/master, DNP 3.0, MV-90, DLMS
- Ethernet and modem gateways to 31 devices on RS-485 port
- High-speed Ethernet communications (optional) with on-board web server
- Email for sending data logs and alarm notification
- Multiple tariffs and time-of-use
Make sure you don't miss a thing.
The PowerLogic ION8800 helps you:
- reduce operations costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service
for optimal management of your electrical network with greater simplicity.
- Transmission and distribution metering
- Revenue metering
- Extensive power quality monitoring and analysis
- Power quality compliance monitoring
- Digital fault recording
- Instrument transformer correction