- series 10 N provides protection against earth-faults.
- series 10 B provides protection against overloads, phase-to-phase faults and earth-faults.
- series 10 A performs the same functions as the Sepam series 10 B, with digital inputs and additional relay outputs, one communication port and additional protection and monitoring functions
Sepam series 10 replaces RH110, VIP 50 and Sepam 100RT due to end of commercialisation (November 2009 )
You can configure, log and display real-time data and trend plots remotely using an EGX300, the embedded web pages will allow you to view real-time and historical information from multiple locations via any Microsoft-compatible web browser without any additional software. You can automatically email or FTP selected logged data to your PC for additional analysis.
Period : 2 years
- Simplicity:an assurance of easy installation, simple parameters setup
- Reliability:a reliable, high-quality response to expectations for protection of medium voltage networks
- Productivity:the essential of the protection functions," just what is needed", it offers the best quality/price/performance ratio in the market.
- Protection of secondary power distribution networks (MV/MV, MV/LV substations)
- Protection of buildings with MV power supply (office buildings, shopping centers, industry, warehouses)