Acti 9 Isobar P - B Type
Three Phase Distribution boards
Acti9 Isobar P B Type is a complete range of type tested three phase distribution boards for commercial and industrial applications, available in Standard, Split Metered, Meter Ready, Multi-Service and Heavy Duty variants
Acti9 Isobar is a complete range of three phase distribution boards for commercial and industrial applications.
BS EN 61439-3 | IEC 61439-3
- Standard distribution boards up to 24 ways
- Meter ready distribution boards up to 24 ways
- Split metered distribution boards up to 22 ways
- Any outgoing way can be converted to switch the neutral
- Fully type tested conditional short circuit rating of 25kA to BS EN 61439-3
- High performance MCB 10kA BS EN 60898 15kA BS EN 60947-2 in B, C or D curve 1, 2, 3, 4 pole
- 250A busbar rating
- Isobar disconnection to BS EN 60947-3 ensuring unused outgoing ways are isolated
- Option of switching outgoing neutral on all boards using distributed neutral kit
- Terminal block for feeding up to 100A
- Range of incomers: switch disconnectors, residual current devices, terminal blocks, MCCB
- Single pole wire-less RCBO ( Isobar P only )
- Single pole wired RCBO
- Full IP2X shrouding Isobar P only
- Full range of device accessories and auxiliaries
- Knockouts for cable gland and conduit mixed to suit the installation needs without loss of space
- Removable insulated pan assembly
- Fully shrouded neutral
- Split neutral bars
- Removable gland plates
- Optional metering, dual supply and contactor on incoming
- Metered extension enclosures
- Connectivity with MCB, RCBO and MCCB Powertag wireless energy sensors
BenefitsEfficiency for your customers, and theirs!
Isobar P offers connectivity with the wider Acti9 offer, including control and command, flexibility and metering and power distribution - providing the efficiency your customers deserve.
- Designed for Protection, even in the most demanding environments.
- Safety matters most and Acti9 Isobar P gives you, your customers and their installations the highest level of protection available.
- Offering unparalleled levels of Protection and operational performance.
- Connectivity to enable you to monitor, control, optimize and protect the life of your assets
ApplicationsFinal circuit single phase or single phase and neutral low voltage distribution, typical loads serviced;
Motors, General Power, HVAC, Critical Power
Generally supplied by a panel board or switchboard, systems are designed to ensure supply
continuity (discrimination) and enhanced performance. (cascading)