The MODE range provides a point of distribution, with or without fused incoming isolation, with fused distribution to tariff meters.
- Safety is a high priority – operators are protected to IPXXB with the door open
- Reliability assured through both the one-piece comb busbar design of the MODE units and rigorous temperature rise testing
- Staggered outgoing phase banks increase cabling access and make multiple cable termination easy though an optional range of outgoing pre-drilled gland plates, which include either conical plastic grommets or stuffing glands
- Ventilated enclosure provides natural convectional cooling allowing to operate in smaller spaces.
- Fully catalogued offer with drawings, technical details and price list for convenient order placing: Flexibility
- Fully temperature rise tested: Peace of mind
- Reduced installation time: Ease of installation
- Multiple occupancy residences
- Commercial buildings