Unique framework design, based on the use of a highly rigid exclusive profile with 18 successive folds, which makes the steel enclosures Spacial SF the most robust on the market, capable of withstanding 1000 kg distributed in its volume!
- Structure: top and bottom frames and 4 galvanised-steel vertical uprights with a thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Door: sheet steel with a thickness of 1.8 mm.
- Coating: epoxy-polyester paint, structured finish in grey RAL 7035.
- The steel enclosures Spacial SF are available mounted or in kit version. Up to 600 different possible configurations using the kit.
High degree of protection
- IP 55 in accordance to IEC 60529.
- IK 10 (IK 08 for transparent door) in accordance to IEC 62262.
- IEC 62 208, BV rules for classification steel ships, DNV
- Vibration Class A, UL & CUL 1,12 & 12K, NEMA 12 & 12K.
Enclosures designed to fit in any project.
Floor standing steel enclosures Spacial SF:
- Suitable enclosures with up to 600 different possible configurations with the kit version.
- Most robust on the market: Capable of withstanding 1 000 kg distributed in its volume.
- Save up 25 % of time in assembly.
- Energy and infrastructures