Performa is a complete cable support system for the routing of power, data and control cables.
There are four available finishes; electro-zinc, bi-chromated, hot dip galvanised and stainless steel.
The mesh trays are available in three heights (35, 70, 105 mm) and eight widths (from 60 to 600 mm). The standard length is 3 m.
There is also a complete range of supports for wall-mounted, floor-laid and ceiling-suspended installations. Accessories such as bends, raisers, reducers, etc. are formed on site from length material elements.
Thanks to its patented design of double transversal wire, the mesh trays comply with all safety requirements for installers and cables; in addition, it gives higher safety working-load values in comparison to any other product in the market.
Perfoma also has a outstanding mechanical resistance thanks to the double transversal wire, leading to high values of safe working load.
Performa is one of the most flexible solutions for the routing of cables in light- and medium-duty commercial buildings, industrial and infrastructure applications. According to the finish chosen, it is suitable from non-aggressive indoor (offices, stores, etc) to harsh outdoor environments (oil and gas, chemicals, etc).
According to the finish chosen, it is suitable from non-aggressive indoor (office, stores etc.) to harsh outdoor environments (oil and gas, chemicals etc.)
There is also a complete range of supports for wall mounted, under floor, and ceiling suspended installations.
Finishes : Electro-zinc, Hot-dip galvanised, Zinc + and Stainless steel.
Accessories such as bends, raisers, reducers, etc. are formed on site from length material elements.
Standards: IEC 61537, UNE EN 50102, UNE EN ISO 9227, E90.
- Safety edges prevent hand injuries and cable damages
- Reduced installation time with screw-less accessories
- Finishes for all environments
- Protective foil protects from dust and humidity during the transportation and stocking
- Colour differentiation of packages according to the finish
- For electro-zinc and bi-chromate: Office buildings (raised floor, false ceiling, computer networks), commercial malls (electrical power and data distribution), public buildings (car parks, hospitals, schools).
- For hot-dip galvanised: Outdoor applications (industrial and urban locations), indoor aggressive environments (tunnels, underground).
- For stainless steel: Corrosive, aggressive or hazardous environments (chemical, petrochemical, water treatment, harbours, marine).