Arc Furnace Circuit Breaker. Ratings up to 38 kV / 4,000 A / 40 kA / 200 kV BIL.
Medium voltage circuit breakers
The VXC is a compact, high duty vacuum circuit breaker for primary distribution. Due to its high number of switching cycles, it is used in the Mines and Metals industry application fields.
- Ratings up to 38 kV / 4,000 A / 40 kA / 200 kV BIL.
- Standard switching cycles: 25,000 (mechanically and electronically).
- Option to go up to 75,000 switching cycles (ECO breaker replacement program).
- Loose type circuit breaker.
- Full LV option list available.
- Meets IEC standards
Period : 18 months
- High number of switching cycles.
- Service support to triple the number of standard switching cycles.
- Easy access to all parts.
- Easy handling for operation and maintenance.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales