Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 125A. Large choice of breaking capacities and tripping curve.
Part of 9 Series
Acti 9 Miniature Circuit Breakers - MCBs
- Nominal current: 10 to 125 A
- Large choice of breaking capacities and tripping curves: B, C, D…
- Compliance with standards: IEC EN 60898 or IEC 60947-2 depending on the version, certified by national official authorities
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440Vac, insulation voltage: 500V
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: C120 Vigi
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip
Quality without boundaries
The C120 circuit-breaker, derived directly from the C60, is recognised in over 100 countries for its quality and the breadth of its range, making it an indispensable component for developing low voltage installations with complete peace of mind.
- Protection of electrical circuits in all industrial and tertiary buildings.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales