Range of compact Smart RTU combining capabilities of remote terminal units with the power of Programmable Logic Controller and designed to run in challenging remote environment.
Supporting open event-driven protocols such as DNP3 and IEC 60870-5, the SCADAPack 300E and ES range provide a scalable controller platform that ensure end to end reliable and secure control and monitoring of remote asset in critical infrastructure. Additional I/O and communication functionality provided by a wide range of expansion modules.
Wide range of connectivity: Ethernet IP/Series, integration with long range radios, public networks and satellite systems
Flexible I/O configuration:
- 3 Pulse counter inputs
- 8 Analog Inputs 15 bit resolution
- 16 Digital Inputs
- 10 Relay Outputs
- 2 Analog Outputs (optional)
- I/O can be expanded using external modules
Event logging of critical data: Up 20,000 events (40,000 in case of SP ES) can be logged in the controller’s memory
Enhanced security suite: IEEE1711 encryption & IEC62351 authentication, support of DNP3 level 4
Remote configuration: Remote programming, configuration and diagnostics
Note: Configured using E-Series Configurator tool and programmed using IEC61131 ONLY.
Smart RTU for Challenging Applications
- Industrial hardened: Designed for remote applications, offers higher degree of reliability and longevity
- Remote communication: Integrates with virtually any communication network including Trio radios and 3G mobile networks
- Optimised for WWW applications: Integrated PLC/RTU, reports to multiple masters, routing between communication ports
- Integrated Security Suite: Supports data encryption and authentication using IEEE1711 and IEC62351 standards
Water & Wastewater
- Lift/Booster Station for 4 pumps
- Demand billing