Part M & essential supply
VarSet low voltage capacitor bank engineered to compensate reactive power and harmonic distortion
Part M and Disability Discrimination Act compliance
Part M of the Buildings Regulation 2000, took effect on 1st May 2004 for England and Wales, sets out requirements and guidelines covering access to, and use of, buildings and its facilities to meet the requirement highlighted in the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) 2005.
The drive to provide Part M compliant dwellings and offices can be achieved using many solutions. Schneider Electric brings you a complete solution for all installation demands, whilst maintaining focus on performance, value for money and product quality.
- Aid visibility and control access through the use of contrasting colours and the distinct separation of rockers
- Wide rockers on switches to simplify operation
- Pull cords in contrasting colours to assist with the operation of lighting
- Engraving labels to identify electrical switches and their application
- Mounting frames for use with cable management
- Ease of operation
- Improved visibility of wiring accessories
- Clear identification of electrical switches
- Solutions using cable management
- Social housing