Modular Surge Arrester: iPRF1 12,5r & PRD1
Type 1 Low Voltage Surge Protection Devices. Maximum discharge current 8 to 65 kA.
Part of 9 Series
Acti 9 Surge Protection Devices - SPDs
- Maximum discharge current 8 to 65 kA.
- Integrated disconnector for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 25 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): Quick PF, Quick PRD ranges.
- Surge arrester/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): PF and PRD ranges.
- Maximum steady state voltage, Uc = 260, 440 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or withdrawable surge arresters.
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products to be assembled.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
The first electrician friendly lightning protection
Improved continuity of service and safety due to
- Certified coordination with disconnection circuit breakers and
- The strength of the connections.
Remote monitoring of the protection status.
Simplified installation of the Quick ranges, due to the integrated disconnector
- Protection of electrical installations in all industrial and tertiary buildings against induced or conducted surges resulting from indirect lightning strokes
- Applications in the residential sector, industrial and tertiary buildings.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales