- Optimised asset viewing, identification, and search of assets gives users what they need with minimal interaction
- Solid, fast and scalable offline capabilities unique in the market of Esri-based mobile GIS solutions
- Delivers a spatial understanding of work orders along with fast, Google-style searches against local data
- Fast, easy redlining without the need for a paper map or GIS editing skills.
- For both gas and electric tracing, one click on the map reveals all relevant isolation information for safe work at that location
Whether your workforce is large or small, EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Mobile is the utility-scale mobile GIS that maximises the value of your Esri and EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Mobile investments.
- Quickly configure maps and functionality for your business requirements
- Closer collaboration, near real-time responsiveness and minimised manual processes
- Extreme usability of apps allows workers to focus on their job instead of software
- Faster deployments of apps and data to mobile devices – including the ability to work on users’ existing devices
Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Mobile offers many key benefits such as:
- Single Computing Environment for field and desktop
- Fast and transparent data synchronisation
- Configurable interface to support a range of user skills
- Flexibility to support various work flows