- Install factory assembled and tested power distribution solutions fast and faultlessly
- Control cable clutter with cut-to-size cord sets for your site-specific, custom-designed breakers and connectors
- Reduce operating costs with NEMA-rated TP1 transformers – the most efficient in the industry
- Perform maintenance and service from the front or rear - no side access required
- Monitor and manage power usage locally at the PowerView display interface or remotely using a Web browser, StruxureWare Data Center Expert, or your building management system
- Wide Range of Applications - Configure-to-order process allows APC to configure, install, and test complete system before shipping
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Two 42 Postion Power Panels - Provides breaker positions for distribution to racks and power zones
- Reduced footprint - Minimizes your real estate expenses using the aesthetic APC™ NetShelter™ IT enclosure form factor
- System mobility - Power distribution units can easily be relocated to accommodate a changing data center environment.
- Alarm Thresholds - Current Transformers on each circuit that can provide amp ratings on each circuit position to prevent circuit breaker overloads
- Remote Management Capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- Local and web-based monitoring - Status available to customers both in the data center and remotely