Automatic voltage regulation for protection against brownouts and overvoltages.
Safe and stable power for electronic equipment
FeaturesProtect your sensitive electronic equipment from brownouts and overvoltages with APC Line-R automatic voltage regulator. Uncorrected voltage fluctuations gradually degrade the life of electronic components, potentially causing premature failure. The Line-R not only adjusts voltages to safe levels, but also provides surge protection against electrical surges and spikes - even lightning.
- Status Indicator LED's - LED status indicators for each phase and an audible alarm provide immediate failure notification when surge suppression circuitry has been damaged by a heavy strike or surge.
- Transformer Block Spacing - Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Lightning and Surge Protection - To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes.
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales