- PowerChute Business Edition OS Compatibility - This software supports numerous operating systems and processors. For further information, please
- System Event Log Integration - Writes events to Windows operating system event logs
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Communication Computer Interface Cable - UPS cable provides dedicated serial/USB communication between the UPS and the server, independent of the network.
- Password security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Initial Set-Up Wizard - Enables ease of configuration and ensures IT equipment is protected as quickly as possible
- Secure communications - Secured web access via HTTPS, as the default, ensures that communication between the device and the client interfaces cannot be interpreted.
- SMTP Authentication - Secure Mail Transfer Protocol support to authenticate e-mail
- CO2 Emissions Reporting - Monitor the environmental impact of powering your protected equipment.
- Energy costing - Understand the cost of powering your protected equipment.
- Energy usage reporting - Gain a fact-based understanding of the energy usage of your protected equipment.
- Configurable energy costs - Update energy costs as they change to ensure your energy cost reports are completely accurate
- Run command file - Run command file on network shutdown sequence as well as start-up sequence.
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Data logging - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
- Notification - Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Smart Battery Management - Battery replacement date and Replacement Battery Cartridge (RBC) number available via software user interface which provides a seamless link to order the correct RBC’s online.
- Multiple Smart-UPS Management - View and monitor multiple Smart-UPS using SNMP over the network with any 3rd party Network Management System (NMS).
- Load shedding - Turn off select outlet groups in a pre-determined sequence to shed less critical equipment and conserve runtime (UPSs with switched outlet groups).
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot - Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Scheduling capability - Customize a schedule for the shutdown and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs
- Operating System Shutdown - Prevents possible data corruption by performing graceful, unattended operating system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage or computer power problem.
- Outlet group control - Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).