Conext™ Monitor 20 is a compact monitoring and control unit. This data logger allows simple configuration and operation. Connecting the data logger to the internet allows the operating data to be visualized and monitored regardless of location using the web portal. The key data displayed in the web portal includes current and historical energy generation, environmental impact and system set-up data.
With four digital inputs and a power control function, it also meets the grid feed-in management requirements by allowing the connection of a ripple control receiver to the inverter through the data logger. Conext Monitor 20 is suitable for Conext RL and Conext TL series of inverters for PV systems up to 20 kW (not more than three inverters).
- Warranty from a trusted partner with over 177 years of experience
- World leader in industrial power drives, UPS and electrical distributionSingle source of procurement
Higher return on investment
- Energy generation charts and regional benchmarking to proactively address PV plant performance issues, if any
Designed for reliability
- Undergone extensive safety, quality and reliability risk mitigation
- Compatible with Conext RL & TL series of inverters
- Access to PV plant performance regardless of location
- Both visual and audible alarm available for quick error reporting
Easy to install
- Compact unit that is easy to mount
- Configuration software included for installation assistance]
- Simple registration process for web portal