Rapstrap is a new and revolutionary flexible cable tie which provides a better alternative to the traditional nylon cable
Thousands of uses. Only one Rapstrap.
FeaturesRapstrap is a new and revolutionary flexible cable tie which provides a better alternative to the traditional nylon cable tie in most cases.
Its smooth and flexible design allows it to be looped and weaved into a multitude of configurations.
Rapstrap is available in a length of 300 mm and a width of 10 mm.
- Reduces waste during installation. Cut the unused part of the Rapstrap and tie again.
- A Rapstrap can have thousands of uses! Release it and re-use it over and over again.
- Perfect for securing data and video cables without damage.
- Provides a controlled tension on the cable thanks to its semi-elasticity.
- Use the same Rapstrap to secure different bundles of cables. For longer lengths, join two Rapstrap together.
- Safe to use – no sharp edges when cut.
- Use only one Rapstrap to segregate cables in different bundles.
Rapstrap is a versatile product and can be used in many applications around the home, garden or office.
All parts of Rapstrap can be used, just tie, cut off the remaining front part and use again.
The unique design also allows Rapstrap to be easily released and re-used somewhere else.
Rapstrap is made of flexible polymer and can stretch up to 50%. Yet it ties securely without harming any sensitive surfaces.
Rapstrap is best used where a safe but strong grip is required without damaging the inner cores of Cat6, Data, Telecom, Multicore and Fibre Optic cables.
The dark colours are most suited for outdoor application, whereas the neutral colour is mainly used indoors.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales