FeaturesPrefabricated chilled water modules simplify the overall construction of a chilled water data center in a flexible, pre-engineered and easy to deploy system. Each module is designed for variable primary flow (VPF) and integrates our leading control systems and management software designed to maximize efficiency. The modules include complete piping systems, pumps, and controls integrated into an enclosure or skid to support external chillers. The modules are offered in a range of sizes and designs to meet Tier II and III with UPS and thermal storage options to provide continuous cooling. Choose from one of our base designs or request a custom solution
- Integrated Hydronics Package - Includes all the necessary components to make one connection to the chilller without the need of external connections to auxiliary equipment such as pumps, increasing the speed of deployment.
- Modular strategy - Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility. This greatly reduces CAPEX expediture and provides deferred investment throughout the life of the facility.
- Pre-engineered and Factory Assembled - Prefabricated Modules are designed and built to precise specifications in a controlled factory environment and utilize DCIM software which results in improved reliability and a more predictably performing data center.
- Scalable and Flexible - Prefabricated modules inherently allow for scalable growth of IT infrastructure and the flexibility to adjust the design and size of future phases of deployment. Capital investments can be deferred, improving cash flow.
- Simple and Fast Deployment - Prefabricated Data Center Modules arrive on site ready to deploy which significantly reduces installation time and cost.