Ø 16 plastic signaling units. Pushbuttons, switches and pilot lights with plastic bezel.
Part of Harmony
Pushbuttons, switches and pilot lights with plastic bezel Ø 16 mm
- Complete products
- Products for customer assembly using separate parts and common accessories.
- Circular, square or rectangular heads.
- Solder tab connections (compatible with Faston connection for contact function) or pins for printed circuit board connection.
- Degree of protection: IP 65
- Certifications CE, UL, CSA, CCC.
- Pushbuttons with spring return
- Selector switches and key switches, 2 or 3 positions
- Mushroom head pushbuttons
- Emergency stops
- LED pilot lights « Protected LED », neon and incandescent bulbs
Combined functions (contact + light)
- Illuminated pushbuttons, flush push, spring return and latching
- Illuminated selector switches
Progress with confidence
Compact, the Harmony Ø 16 mm range is specifically designed for applications where the surface area is restricted.
This range combines simplicity of setup and flexibility.
The IP 65 degree of protection enables it to be used in all types of applications.
- Industry: Small finishing machines. Local and remote control panels.
- Buildings: Control boards, surveillance rooms, alarms.
- Tertiary: Laboratories and medical instrumentation. Transport. Small electronic equipment.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales