Highly efficient 3-phase power protection with flexible operating modes
500 to 1500kVA
Featuring ultra-efficient ECOnversion mode
Features500 to 1500kW N+1
The Schneider Electric Galaxy VX UPS is a scalable, high-performance extension of the Galaxy V-Series solutions, designed for large data center and industrial applications:
- Lower your energy costs and meet changing business requirements, with 99% efficiency in ECOnversion mode.
- Provide excellent power quality in demanding electrical environments.
- Install and deploy your UPS quickly.
- Manage your power anywhere. Galaxy VX supports local and remote communication via touchscreen, Web interface, Modbus, and the Schneider Electric StruxureWare for Data Center Expert solution.
- Compatible with Schneider Electric's lithium ion battery solution - Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability.
Click here for more details.
- Energy storage flexibility - Conventional flooded and modular battery offer along with different charging modes allows tailoring to specific back-up requirements.
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
Total cost of Ownership
- ECOnversion mode - Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Robust operation - No power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- 5x8 Start-up service included - Required for full coverage of factory warranty
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible - Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales