Easy UPS 3S
10-40kVA, 400V easy-to-install, easy-to-use, and easy-to-service 3 phase UPS for small and medium data centers and other business critical applications.
Part of Easy Series
Business continuity made easy
FeaturesThe Schneider Electric Easy UPS 3S supplies power stability with robust electrical specifications and long-lasting performance to ensure your business continuity. Designed for fast and easy installation in the data center or electrical room, this EcoStruxure-ready UPS features a wide operating temperature window and strong overload protection, all in a compact and lightweight footprint. With its exceptional combination of low Total Cost of Ownership, competitive specifications, and ease of installation, use, and service, the Schneider Electric Easy UPS 3S is the easy choice for your business continuity. Schneider Electric recommends purchasing Start-Up Service to optimize your system’s performance, quality, and safety.
- Easy Loop Test - Verifies UPS performance before you connect your load, without the need for a load bank.
- Easy to install fast - Quickly roll the compact and lightweight UPS into position.
- ECO Mode - Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Intuitive user interface - The intuitive graphical user interface allows for easy system configuration.
- Straightforward installation - Including the input, output, and bypass breakers, as well as the Emergency Power Off (EPO) switch, simplifies installation planning and speeds up deployment.
- Optional SNMP Card - When you purchase the SNMP card, you can monitor and manage UPS status remotely through the UPS Web interface or through EcoStruxure IT's cloud-based and on-premise software suites. Click here for more information about EcoStruxure IT.
- Parallel capability - Multiple units can be placed in parallel to meet power capacity and redundancy requirements
- Replaceable dust filters - protect the UPS in harsh environments.
- Wide Input Voltage Window - Saves your battery power for when you really need it - during power cuts!
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales