TeSys GB2 thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are available in various ratings and with different breaking capacities.
Compliance with standards:
- IEC 947-1, 947-2
- Certifications: IEC, CSA and UL
- 12 ratings available from 0.5 to 20 A
- 1-pole (GB2 CB)
- 1-pole + neutral (GB2 CD)
- 2-pole (GB2 DB)
- Magnetic tripping threshold set between 12 to 16 In (withstands current peaks generated by many industrial components.)
- 2 ratings available: 0.5 and 1 A
- 1-pole version
- Magnetic tripping threshold set between 5 and 7 In
- 15 mm wide for 1-pole
- 30 mm wide for 2-pole
- Clear indication of “I” and “O” positions on the operators
Compact and simple to select, TeSys GB2 circuit breakers are available in different ratings and breaking capacities.
- Devices can be mounted onto all types of 35mm symmetric rails and Telequick mounting plates
- Easy to maintain
ApplicationsTySys GB2 is a flexible range of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers that enable reliable protection of industrial equipment control circuits, such as power supplies, electronic systems protection, PLC, control circuits and all small devices capable of generating a high current peak.