- For NFC or DIN, BS, UL type fuses
- 3 or 4-pole
- For direct operator, external front-mounted and RH side-mounted operators, external LH side-mounted operator
- Robust and compact handles : padlockable using up to 3 padlocks, lockable, with door interlock, black/grey or yellow/red, IP65 or IP55
- Auxiliary contacts:
» Two early break and “O” and “I” position signalling auxiliary contacts, configurable and common throughout the range (GS1AM110 and GS1AM101)
» Auxiliary contacts GS1AN suitable for isolation. Reversibility of these contacts to convert a N/C contact to a N/O contact and vice versa
» Off-load control circuit test facility, with auxiliary contacts GS1AM110, GS1AM101 or GS1ANT used in conjunction with handles GS2AHT
» Auxiliary “blown fuse” signalling contacts.
For reliable protection and disconnection in complete safety
Fuse protection is a reliable and effective solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits that can cause considerable damage to your installations and generate risk for equipment and personnel, as well as loss of valuable production.
Industry, infrastructures, building, etc:
- They provide on-load breaking and making, safety disconnection and overload protection of all low voltage electrical circuits.
- They are particularly suited for the protection and switching of the incoming main circuits to electrical panels, including the emergency stop.