This retrofit metering kit helps measure power and energy in existing installations without the need for a complete disconnection of cabling.
- The flexible range of metering allows data collection using pulsed outputs and Modbus/Ethernet communications
- Designed to measure the energy consumed by a complete installation or part of it
- Can measure voltage, current, frequency, active and reactive power, power factor and harmonic distortion
- Meters comply with BS EN 62053
- Split core current transformers 100:5A up to 2400:5A
- Ratios are available preventing cable re-routing or cable breaks for simple retrofit installation
- Supplied pre-wired with top entry gland plate
When used as part of an automatic meter reading system, the Powerlogic helps achieve the Carbon Trust Standard and meet the Carbon Reduction Commitment. This can be considered as an element under the tax efficient enhanced capital allowance scheme.
- Monitors power consumption: Energy saving
- Adheres to the highest revenue class accuracy: Quality