XR and XF
Screw limit swiches and Overtravel limit swichesEnd of Commercialisation
Screw limit switches and overtravel limit switches
FeaturesScrew limit switches XRB A and XR2 A types
- Screw limit switches, standard duty, type XRB A: standard duty ac. or dc. (Ithe = 10 A)
- Screw limit switches, heavy duty, XR2 A and XR2 B types: heavy duty ac .or dc. (Ithe = 10 A: XR2 A or 20 A: XR2 B).
- XF9-D: in an alu allow housing, they are fitted with the head of an LC1-D contactor: With manual latching and resetting restricted by a padlockable device
- XF9-F: in a sheet steel enclosure, they are fitted with the head of an LC1-F contactor: With manual latching and resetting or With counterweights and automatic resetting.
BenefitsThe screw limit switches are designed to monitor the movement of an object via an input drive.
The overtravel limit switches for power circuit switching are specifically designed to ensure the safety of hoisting equipment.
They directly break the power supply to the hoist motor if the load being handled accidentally exceeds the operating limits of the equipment.
- Position control of moving parts of hoisting or materials handling equipment (winches, travelling cranes, gantries, cranes, rotary excavators, etc.).
- Liquid level control in pumping systems.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales