indication & tripping
Electrical auxiliaries for MCBs, RCDs, Switches, remote control, automatic recloser
Part of 9 Series
Acti 9 Monitoring & control of protection
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail electrical auxiliaries are definitely geared to absolute safety.
- VISI-TRIP: to detect faulty outgoers quickly and reduce intervention time.
- Clip-on assembly system
- iOF: Auxiliaries for remote indication of the state of the device to which they are connected (compliance with IEC 60947-5-1)
- Remote indication of "open" or "closed" state
- Remote indication of "tripped" state
- Auxiliaries for remote tripping of the device to which they are connected (compliance with IEC 60947-1)
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is energized
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is de-energized or if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Time-delayed tripping (to cope with micro-breaks or brief voltage drops) when the control circuit is de-energized or if there is a dip in its supply voltage
- Fail-safe emergency stop tripping
- Overvoltage tripping
- Auxiliary RCA for remote Control
- Remote electrical control (opening and closing) of circuit breakers with or without Vigi iC60 add-on RCD, with or without auxiliary.
- Circuit-breaker resetting after tripping, in accordance with safety principles and the regulations in force.
- Local control by operating handle.
- Auxiliary ARA for remote Automatic Reclosing
- Perform automatic reclosing of the associated protection device, after tripping.
- Increase the availability of installations without supervision, isolated, hard of access and demanding very great availability (mobile telephony systems, motorways, pumping stations, airports, railways, meteorological stations, service stations, automatic teller machines, public lighting, tunnels, etc.), by restoring them to operation without intervention by personnel in the event of a transient fault (atmospheric disturbances, industrial overvoltages, etc.).
iC60 electrical auxiliaries is a complete range to better combine safety & efficiency
- Simple: The same electrical auxiliaries for iC60 MCBs and iID RCCBs.
- Easy: The same simplicity of installation with mechanical clip-on assembly system
- Smart: Multiple mix combinations between electrical auxiliaries, iOF + iSD, iOF/SD + iMX, iOF + iMN etc
Automatic reclosing, remote control, remote indication and tripping of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings caused by:
- Short-circuit current
- Overload current
- Earth fault leakage current
- Manual safety tripping action
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales