- Perimeter trunking system in PVC, aluminium and steel. Single, twin and multi-compartment for efficient containment of power, data and control network cables.
- Flooring system – floorboxes (in plastic and metal), underfloor power track 63A/250V AC, floor trunking (flush & in-screed) and floor grommets
- Conduits and mini-trunking with accessories
- Desk cable management. A range of desk-mounted units in a variety of flush and surface mounted versions.
- Poles and Posts. A range of multi-compartment poles and posts in PVC and aluminium.
Materials and Colours
- Trunking: Alpine white, PVC in self-extinguishing lead and cadium free material (RoHs compliant), natural anodized aluminium trunking or sheet steel trunking in white powder coated epoxy
- Poles and posts: Alpine white, PVC and anodized aluminium
- Desk cable management: Various finishes and colours
- Flooring systems: Various finishes and colours
- Fast and simple to install
- Compatible with all new building and refurbishment projects, in wall, ceiling and floor based applications.
- Flexible and future-proof solutions to meet the requirements of all installers and end users, for easy and fast adaptation of building layouts.
- Perimeter trunking with adjustable bends and multi-configurable tees to meet the requirements of data cabling standards.
- Flooring systems include quick-fix floor boxes and underfloor powertrack for raised access floors, trunking and accessories for screeded floors, to cover all types of installation.
- Pre-wired range of products for reduced installation time, factory tested for safety and consistent quality.