Expandable highly connected RTU
The T4e RTU is a telemetry outstation / field device that provides remote monitoring, control and diagnostic facilities for isolated and unmanned sites. In addition to plant input and output, the T4e has built-in functions for alarm analysis, archive data logging and local control applications. With a compact but expandable design the T4e is suitable for a range of telemetry applications.
With built-in analogue and digital I/O, on board GSM/GPRS modem, serial and IP communications, and IEC 61131-3 user applications, the T4e forms the essential link between your plant and a remote control centre.
The T4e is also fully compatible with many third party devices. In addition to modems, the T4e can connect directly to a local area network, for communication with other controllers and to a wide area network for communication to a control centre or other sites.
- Flexible communications media and protocols
- Expandable I/O, using Advantys™ STB
- Secure communications
- Suitable for use in unmanned, diverse geographic locations
- Easily integrated to other Intelligent Electronic Devices
- Easily installed
- Highly user configurable and programmable
- Proven, industrial standard protocols
- Future-proof through internal expansion
- Water and waste water treatment sites
- Environmental monitoring systems
- Abstraction points
- Booster and pumping stations