The Sepam serie 80 includes 16 types of Sepam. One type of Sepam is dedicated to one application.
- 3 types of UMI
- 12 analogue input:
- 8 current inputs and 4 voltage inputs
- 4 current inputs and 8 voltage inputs
- 42 logic inputs
- 23 relay outputs
- 2 Modbus communication ports
- 16 temperature sensor inputs
- removable memory cartridge with parameters and settings for quick commissioning after replacement
- Logipam programming software (optional), to program specific functions
You can configure, log and display real-time data and trend plots remotely using an EGX300, the embedded web pages will allow you to view real-time and historical information from multiple locations via any Microsoft-compatible web browser without any additional software. You can automatically email or FTP selected logged data to your PC for additional analysis.
Period : 2 years
BenefitsSimplicity and Performance, headed in the right direction Protect your power system with full peace of mind using Sepam protection relays.
- 20 years of experience in digital relays
- A consistent range of relays organised according to applications
- S80, S81, S82, S84: substation incomers and feeders protection
- T81, T82, T87: transformer protection
- M81, M87, M88: motor protection
- G82, G87, G88: generator protection
- B80, B83: busbar protection
- C86: capacitor protection