FeaturesRange of circuit-breakers up to 40.5 kV:
- Fixed switchgear, left or right MV connection, side or front operating mechanism.
- 3 mechanically linked separate poles, built into a "sealed pressure system" type insulating enclosure containing low pressure SF6 gas.
- Manual stored energy operating mechanism.
- Nominal current from 400 to 3150 A.
- Short-circuit current from 12.5 to 40 kA.
- SFset: circuit-breaker with self-contained protection chain incorporating a VIP control unit operating without auxiliary supply source
- Electrical operating mechanism.
- Supporting frame equipped with rollers and ground fixing brackets for a fixed installation.
- Keylock for locking the circuit-breaker in open position.
- Pressure switch.
- 42-pin Harting type LV connector.
BenefitsThe assets of a tried and tested technology A comprehensive, tried and tested range of SF6 technology circuit-breakers. Both compact and reliable, they are able to satisfy the most stringent applications. Benefit from more than 35-year experience and embark with Schneider Electric on the road leading to your peace of mind.
- Operation and protection of networks from 12 to 40.5 kV in public, industrial or tertiary distribution
- Making or breaking of all types of capacitive or inductive current