Medium voltage switchgear (AIS type): withdrawable circuit-breakers up to 17,5 kV and maximum user safety.
Part of Set Series
Air Insulated Switchgear (AIS)
FeaturesMCset 1-2-3 is an indoor switchgear assembly that provides maximum user safety.
It is intended to meet all electrical distribution needs up to 17,5kV and incorporates a set of innovative solutions
- designed using proven techniques
- high performance breaking devices (SF6 or Vacuum)
- digital protection and control system
- a range of cubicles designed and tested for internal arc resistance
- Technology : SF6/vacuum
- Rated voltage:17.5 kV
- Busbar system:Single
- Rated current busbar:4000A
- Rated operational current (SF6 technology):4000A
- Rated operational current (Vacuum technology): 3150A
- Rated peak withstand current SF6/vacuum:50 kA
- Internal Arc Classification SF6/Vacuum: AFLR 50 kA/1s
- Loss of service continuity LSC 2B
- Partition class:PM
Period : 18 months
BenefitsChoosing for tranquility!
- High level protection of people:each section is isolated from the others by earthed metal partitions, safety interlocking.
- Reduced maintenance and probability of failure:monitoring of temperature rise, indication of the fault zone.
- Safety operation:simple use, safety system that prevents all unauthorized operation.
ApplicationsMCset1-2-3 is present on all electrical distribution markets
- energy:HV/MV substations MV/MV substations, nuclear
- infrastructure:hospital, airports
- industries:oil, off-shore, merchant marine and navy
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales