More gold comes to DubaiThe Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall of the Emirates is now one of Hilton's most efficient and sustainable hotels.
What does it take to create Buildings of the Future?
• Navigate rising energy prices—including the volatile oil market—and shifting subsidies
• Control costs without compromising high standards for exceptional guest comfort and satisfaction
• Keep operations lean and efficient while ensuring the facility meets sustainability standards
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Guest Room Expert, EcoStruxure Building Operation
Connected Products: Automation Server, Room Controllers
• EcoStruxure™ Building solution: a single platform that integrates the building management system (BMS), guest room management system (GRMS), and Hilton's property management system (PMS)
• System integration leverages automation and connectivity for optimal efficiency and comfort
• GRMS provides full visibility into room conditions, enabling remote troubleshooting and proactive maintenance
• EcoStruxure Building solution provides hotel staff with insight across all critical systems
• Hotel achieves LEED® Gold Certification
• Integrated systems increase energy efficiency, operational efficiency and guest comfort
• Occupancy-based energy management ensures guest comfort while enabling energy savings of 25%–44%
Oliver Kesseler, General Manager, Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall of the Emirates
"Schneider has brought in a whole range of equipment to this property that allows us to operate the hotel very energy efficiently. Profitable, but without sacrificing guest comfort."
Learn about our hotel solutions
Hotel Guest Room Management
EcoStruxure for Hotels
White Paper: A Framework for Converting Hotel Guest Room Energy Management into ROI
Our Hotel Blog
Read more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.