According to our results you’ve met Level 2 requirements, out of 4 levels.
Level 2: Speak to one of our experts to help accelerate your journey
Reaching Level 2 on the future readiness self-assessment indicates that you are progressing on your net zero journey, but you may be at risk noncompliance and/or not meeting legal requirements for safety and cybersecurity.
To understand in more detail your risks and opportunities for improvement, consider booking free virtual readiness assessment.
How can we help you?
To ensure safety across your operations, our consultancy services can support you to:
- Assess your site to identify single points of failure and key safety concerns
- Provide a detailed report with recommendations of how you can transform your site(s) to reach your goals
- Upskill your employees and subcontractors to operate on electrical equipment safely
- Accelerate your OPEX efficiency through digitising your electrical infrastructure through an intelligent single lined diagram (iSLD)
To ensure safety across your operations, our Smart services offerings can support you to:
- Review your OT cybersecurity strategy to mitigate your risks of cyber attacks
- Avoid un-scheduled downtime by ensuring your critical assets are backed-up and monitored effectively
- Digitise your operations and monitor pro-actively through our 24/7 support
To ensure safety across your operations, our Smart Services offerings can support you to:
- Optimise your asset management through our circular economy offerings
- Assess your installed base to connect and digitise your critical assets
- Develop a detailed decarbonisation report with recommendations of how you can transform your site(s) to accelerate towards your goals
Level 2, out of 4 levels
As you’ve reached level 2, out of 4 levels it’s key to understand your risks and opportunities for improvement to ensure you’re not at risk of any noncompliance and/or not meeting legal requirement for safety and cybersecurity.
To understand in more detail your risks and opportunities for improvement, consider booking free virtual readiness assessment for a 121 session with one of our industry leading experts.
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.