Power Outage Insight Solution gives you the data you can act on in order to achieve a safe, efficient, and productive environment. Through 2015, 80% of outages impacting mission-critical services will be caused by people and process issues. – Gartner study “Configuration Management for Virtual and Cloud Infrastructures” by Ronni J. Colville and George Spafford, Oct 2010.
Precise and timely insight helps you make more powerful decisions
Power Outage Insight Solution acts as a 24/7 in-house electrical expert, and supports personnel in daily operations and emergency situations to maximize access to safe electricity.
- Just-in-time, just-enough information: In case of a power failure, the software performs real-time diagnostics to quickly identify the source of the problem and provides concise and easy-to-follow power restoration instructions.
- Personnel safety: Short-circuit testers and wireless breaker closing controls protect the staff during predictive maintenance or power restoration.
- Cost-effective control: The solution schedules predictive maintenance to minimize unexpected downtime. Web-based interfaces and straightforward processes save time by enabling shorter mean time to repair. An alarm management system alerts the users through SMS/email messages based on the predetermined criticality level.
- 100% traceability: Its embedded database keeps track of repairs, maintenance and network alterations.
- Learn about a solution for managing and controlling safe electricity