Our proven, continuously current product design strategy facilitates upgrades to the latest technology. And as part of our unique Advantage Upgrade program, it contributes to lower costs for the total workstation life cycle.
Redundant fiber Ethernet connections to the plant control network for high-availability communications in electrically harsh environments
- General-purpose tower or rack mount
- Enclosure or operator console packaging
- Flexible hardware options to match your specific space and application needs
- Increased uptime with cybersecure protection and redundancy
- Lower total life cycle costs with protected investments and clear upgrade paths Ensured maximum hardware/software compatibility
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Virtualization & Thin clients
Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.