- Standard fiber optic and switch technology (no proprietary cell busses, packaging, networks, etc.)
- Easy adoption of newer network technologies (including wireless) as they become industry-ready
- Faster throughput — communication speeds to 1 Gb per second, for rapid response to faults
- Availability from top to bottom — fully redundant control and field communications with no single point of failure
- Self-healing design to recover from multiple faults by automatically selecting alternate communication paths
- Flexible scalability — from one to thousands of station connections
- Patented, smart point-to-point data routing so multiple communications can run simultaneously
- Address translation station (ATS) — to integrate existing Nodebus-based systems into EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS for seamless information sharing
- High speed plus efficient utilization of available bandwidth to ensure future-proof performance
- Increase performance and capacity of process automation system
- Maximize security and reliability
- Ensure constant availability
- Accommodate future expansion
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.