Schneider Electric’s Acti9 Isobar P cuts installation times by around 50% and leverages connected technologies that allow users to instantly monitor the health and energy usage of their distribution boards. Save time, save money, save energy.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Innovation delivering unrivalled productivity
- Enhanced safety and reliability
- Smart and Connected
- Full 5 year warranty.
The Acti9 Isobar P is also available in Standard, Split Metered, Meter Ready, Multi-Service and Heavy-Duty variants with full IP2X internal protection.
When we say fast, we mean it
Benefits for Contractors and Specifiers
Isobar P simplifies the installation, enhancing the level of protection and simplifying maintenance by eliminating the need for Neutral & Functional Earth RCBO cabling.
• Enhanced levels of protection - Full IP2X rating
• Unparalleled reliable connections thanks to the RCBO plug-on system
• Less cables and cabling errors
• No need to cut, dress or terminate any RCBO functional wires
• Quick and Easy to install, reducing the need of off-site assembly
• It uses all Acti9 Isobar solutions: MBCs, RCBOs, etc
• Connectivity for asset management and analysing.
• Complete solution
• Smart connectivity
• Access to information to aid asset management
• Simplify specification process
• Differentiation from competitors
• Latest technologies and solutions that gives an edge.
|Plug on Neutral RCBO (PoN)||✓|
|Plug on RCBO - Functional Earth plug on connections||✓|
|Wireless PoN - Plug on RCBO||✓|
|IP2X internal Protection||✓||✓|
|Power Tag wireless energy sensor for all going devices||✓||✓|
|Less terminals to torque test||✓||✓|
|Increased cabling space||✓|
|Isolation of outgoing ways (Isobar & interlock)||✓||✓|
|5 Year Distribution board warranty registration||✓||✓|
Our Acti9 Isobar P range
Acti9 Isobar P - A Type
Acti9 Isobar P - B Type
Wireless Energy Sensors - PowerTag
Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please help us respond to your needs by supplying the following details.
To make a technical support inquiry, please contact support.
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.