- DCIM is a journey Get started here!
Find out what Data Center Infrastructure Management can help you achieve for your organizationLearn more about DCIM
Operate your data center based on facts
Data centers are dynamic in nature, making it difficult to manage and maintain an overview of them. Economic pressures drive the need for optimization of existing capacities. Your focus is on reducing operational costs and investment throughout the data center life cycle.
Why work with Schneider Electric
- We’re recognized as best in class by 3rd party experts.
- As a trusted provider of holistic solutions, we build data centers daily and will continue to do so.
- One size doesn’t fit all - our modular and scalable DCIM solutions allow you to build as you grow.
- We’re passionate about implementation and ensuring you achieve your ROI goals.
- Our open software platform provides integrations with IT systems and strong partnerships.
- Our deployment teams are experienced in complex integrations and provide dedicated global support.
Software applications and services
Innovative DCIM software suite provides complete visibility from the building level to the servers. Data center managers can reduce energy consumption, protect system uptime, and improve planning and operational performance throughout the data center life cycle. Flexible reporting capabilities make it easy to communicate current status and future capacity needs to data center stakeholders across the business.
- Analyze energy use and spend, and benchmark against energy and carbon markets.
- Track carbon, water, waste and other environmental footprints.
- Gain an instant overview of data center inventory and real-time device alarms.
- Reduce energy costs through planning and optimizing physical infrastructure capacities.
- Monitor, measure and optimize your building's performance throughout its life cycle.
- Facilitate the exchange and analysis of data from energy, lighting, fire safety and HVAC.
- Monitor any networked physical infrastructure device in your data center.
- Get instant fault notification of critical infrastructure events, and generate user-defined reports and graphs.
- Gain comprehensive electrical system intelligence for your data center.
- Reduce unplanned outages and manage power loading, balancing and distribution efficiency.
- Efficient installation and registration by trained Field Service Engineers in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.