The fuel industry is currently facing many challenges as the economy pressures profit margins and fuel markets experience record price and supply volatility. These factors, combined with increased security and regulation requirements, have forced the industry to accelerate the adoption of information technologies.
Combat continual price and supply volatility to help boost your profits. Plus, automate and streamline processes with the industry's most comprehensive source of electronic bills of lading (eBOLs).
- Make smarter buying and selling decisions
- Maximize return on investment in existing back office systems
- Benchmark contracts and control customers
- Industry leader: Schneider Electric currently manages 80 percent of supply chain pricing and billing transaction interchanges in North America everyday
- Optimize your best buy decisions: automatically calculate every buy option, including transportation costs
- Single screen access to comprehensive fuel buying information: provides a consolidated presentation of real-time rack, spot, and market information
Streamline your analysis— quickly and easily gather and analyze information to support your best decisions with everything you need on a single screen
Eliminate information errors — with the most comprehensive source of eBOLs to automate and streamline your back-office processes for faster, more accurate invoicing
Prevent missed opportunities — better respond to frequent intraday price changes with price management tools that support buying strategies and protect your margins